Visit the Historic Biltmore Estate
The Biltmore Estate is located just 7 minutes away from the Renaissance Asheville! Our close proximity to this unique Asheville attraction makes our hotel an ideal choice for your Biltmore Estate adventure.
Image courtesy of Biltmore Estate
Renaissance Asheville Biltmore Package
Let the Renaissance Asheville hotel be your home away from home when you visit the Biltmore Estate!
Explore America's Largest Home
Discover the timeless inspiration of Biltmore® in Asheville, NC. Your admission includes the breathtaking beauty of Biltmore House-America's largest home®-inspired by French châteaux and created by George Vanderbilt as a country retreat to share with his family and friends. Stroll through colorful century-old gardens designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the father of American landscape architecture.
Continue your exploration of our 8,000-acre Blue Ridge Mountain backyard with outdoor activities ranging from horseback rides to Segway tours to river kayaking to Land Rover off-road adventures. Savor award-winning wines in the nation's most-visited winery, with complimentary wine tastings included in your Biltmore admission. Relax at Antler Hill Village, offering fine dining with locally sourced food, unique shopping, Vanderbilt family treasures, and a look at Biltmore's agricultural past.
5 Things to Know Before You Go
- The Biltmore Estate is open 365 days a year with hours varying each season.
- Reservations are required for your self-guided visit on select dates.
- Saturday is the most popular day of the week to visit the estate.
- Parking is free with shuttles offered between select locations on the property.
- Plan your adventure out with this interactive map of Biltmore Estate.
Why Stay With Us
- The Renaissance Asheville is located just a short drive away from downtown Asheville and popular surrounding areas to give guests easy access to North Carolina's premier day trips, attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Enjoy a variety of unique packages and discover Asheville hassle-free with the best our city has to offer in breweries, tours, and hospitality!
- Let us entertain you! Our weekly on-property events include live music from Asheville's up-and-coming artists and enjoy refreshing cocktails within the comfort of our hotel.